Are you tired of adjusting your antenna time and again? We have got the best solution for your daily woes here. Upgrade yours with our list of best antenna for bearcat 880 in our article below. A good one will provide you better signal and connection for your data. Want to know what ll you should be looking for in your Bearcat 880 antenna? Read on to find out more.
You should look out for one that has a sturdy construction, durable, and provides better connectivity with the required frequency and impedance. Also make sure that the magnets on these mounts are worthy of the buy, as you won’t like to invest more on an antenna that’s not going to be stuck on the roof for long.
Let us now move on to the list of Uniden Bearcat 880 reviewed antennas.
Best Antenna for Bearcat 880
1. TRAM 703-HC Antenna Kit
The Center Load CB Antenna Kit from Tram is first on our list. The kit comes with a 3.5 inches magnet mount, shock spring, stainless steel whip, and a 17 feet RG58 cable with PL-259. This is a 2 feet tall one so that lesser disturbance is observed. It covers all CB frequencies and is ideal for all your needs.
- It can withstand wind for up to 120 mph without any issue.
- Best performing kit at such affordable rates.
- It has an adjustable length.
- This one has a stranded core instead of a solid core.
- The cable length is sufficient.
- Some customers complain of the magnetic base being not worthy.
2. Cobra HG A1000 Magnetic Mount CB Antenna
The HG A1000 from Cobra features a non abrasive heavy duty 4 inch magnet which holds it in its place once you have installed it. It has a 15 feet coaxial cable that can be attached to any CB or 10 meter radio RF PL259 connector. This one has a 100 watt rating with broad banded frequency of 26 to 30 MHz. It is a weather channel ready antenna.
- It is ideal for usage in trucks, SUVs, and recreational vehicles.
- You can easily remove it when not in use.
- Provides good connection to communicate with fellow drivers.
- This kit is small, easy to use, and quick to set up.
- The build quality is good with durable plastic and a stainless steel whip.
- Connectivity can be achieved up to 2 miles only.
- May create static if the cord is bundled.
3. LUITON CB Antenna for Bearcat 880
This kit from LUITON consists of a magnet mount with pre-installed 10 feet coaxial cable, coil load, and stainless steel whip. It is Amazon’s choice product capable of weather channels and covers all CB frequencies. It can be used with CB radios from Uniden, Cobra, Miland, Galaxy, and President.
- It has a center coil-loaded heavy-duty spring and a magnetic base of 88 mm.
- The antenna is extendable up to 28 inches.
- It is made of durable material which can withstand falls and bends.
- The installation is fast and easy.
- The magnet is not strong enough for high winds.
4. Nagoya CB-72 28 inches CB Antenna
The Nagoya CB-72 is an omnidirectional stainless steel antenna measuring approximately 28.5 inches. It has an extra-long 18-inch premium RG-58A/U coax and NMO mount with a satin finish. This kit includes a Pl-259 gold plunger-type contact pin. The CB-72 covers all CB frequencies.
- It pairs great with CB radios such as Uniden, Bearcat, Cobra, and others.
- The 3.5 inches magnetic mount on this antenna provides the best performance and the lowest SWR.
- It doesn’t need any tuning.
- It has 4mm of thickness which is much thicker than the general 2.5mm ones.
- This is a perfect antenna for cars, pickup trucks, vans, SUVs, tractors, and semi-trucks.
- Some customers face the issue of awful initial SWR measurements.
5. RoadPro RP-711 Magnet Mount antenna for Bearcat 880
The RoadPro RP-711 is one of the most affordable antennas on our list. It has a center-loaded CB with a 9-inch coaxial cable. This kit includes a magnet mount, coax cable, and antenna. The magnet mount on this one has a strong magnetic base to attach it to the vehicle.
- It has a sleek and slim design with enough length cables.
- This 24 center-loaded copper coil has an aerodynamic design.
- It has a pre-wired magnetic mount base.
- It provides great reception with great distance.
- The whip doesn’t fit into the base as the hole in some bases are too small.
I hope this article has helped you with choosing the best antenna for Bearcat 880. Here we have listed the top 5 reviewed Uniden antennas and the pros and cons for each. Have a look at them all and decide to buy one for yourself. But before buying, make sure that you have the list jotted down for you. You might want to consider the magnetic strength, impedance, frequency, and durability of your ahttps://www.thetruckersreport.com/library/the-ultimate-cb-radio-page/ntennas. Remember to pick the one for your Bearcat 880 that suits your budget. Get one for yourself and enjoy easy peasy communication.